零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Hey


I'm so KAWAII 


HELLO 2014

Christmas has passed, New year has passed..
O levels results came out.
Got a D for an english, others? you can ask me personally HAHA



Recently I evolved to a Lady gaga crazy kinda fan hahaah XD
ARTPOP FTW BABEH,



Tell me these gifs are not cute, HAHAH
HAVE BEEN USING TUMBLR FOR AWHILE NOW. 
I LOVE TUMBLR MANNNNNGGGG

Here are some pics of myself (most recent pictures)



Singapore is really very super boring, I've no where else to go ard T_T
I mean, unless you've got money.
There are more pics, but they're all on my instagram, I can't copy them url so...

Instagram @Kylieyun 

Okie, I shall go now, I should update more often :x
Byebye