零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Dance JUST DANCE.


Just to make u laugh a lil'.
HAHA


Okay Hello gays oops I mean guys.

I've been sleeping all day all night,
nah just kidding , I've been hibernating all day all night haha.
well not really, like ytd I went to adventure cove.
it wasnt rly a BIIGGGGG DEAL. 
It was fun but yea, i'll just give it a 3 star x'P

Had reunion dinner (first one) with my dad , mum , aunt and cousin :)
It was awesome, here's how I looked like




I liked how I look today haha awesome awesome, It's 3:48 am
I can't get sleep =_= damn. Needa wakeup early somemore.. gtg :(
BYYYYEEEEE