零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


My Horoscope (◎ヮ◎)



Now that O level is finished I'm so bored and aimless.
Want to find job but like all working hours so weird from7pm-11pm
wth, who wants. not me man.

Anyway, almost like 80% of the people in the world have a pure horoscope haha I've always wonder why am I stucked in the middle of LEO AND VIRGO 

I Am A Leo-virgo Cusp


My birthday is on 21st August I'm supposed to be a Leo..
I was always kinda confused about my horoscope because I don't really 100% match with the Leo traits/characteristics. 
I can get quite shy when I first get to know people, but when I know them well, and when I think they are the people that are worth to open up to , I will open up to them.
I enjoy going out but there are sometimes I would rather stay at home and do nothing,  I can be super lazy and procrastinate ALOT.
I prefer going out in smaller groups, 2/4 people rather than huge groups because when too many people is around me, 
I feel uncomfortable. 
I would rather have a few good friends than to be around many fake people. I don't have to confidence leo's possess.
I tend to have a tendency towards depression, not very sure why..
I get easily affected and I also get angry easily, but I always hold back. I find it hard to express myself and I'm quite melodramatic, super sentimental and I trust too much at times.
I love music and I love things that have qualities,
I have a good sense of humour, haha!
I can be quite critical. I hate being ignored and I am almost always moody.

I feel that I'm quite messed up huh, hahaha~
Anyone like that too? xD

Signing off,
A proud LEO-VIRGO. xoxo