零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Perseverance.


Hello haha, 
Yupp, currently my O level period.
I know what you guys want to ask already,
'O LEVEL?! NO NEED STUDY/SLEEP AH'
Well, thing is this.

In 2012, I took my N(A)Levels.
I worked super hard and I'm mentally exhausted.
So 2013, I made a wrong choice to take O levels.
Don't think this is an excuse because no matter how much time I stare at a book, and read the words, nothing goes in. 

Anyway let me continue my blog post, haha.


F i r s t.


Say hi to my new headphones ! 
I went through alot of shit to get this headphone.
Not gonna say why haha,


Here's some selfie ~
\Asian10poses\


That's for sure #1.


That's #2


and that's #3


That's a #4


and that's a #5 xD


okay luh I noob I only know how to do until pose #5. haha

Here's a picture with ASH :)




and one with SCUMBAG TAY !
scumbag doesn't know I shot a picture HAHA




O levels.

So I've had my english paper.
It was fine, doable.

Had my maths paper,
HOHO. GOODLUCK KYLIE. F9 MAYBE.

Next paper would by my phy/chem paper.
followed by BUSINESS STUDIES.
And then, POA.

I have to keep doing TYS for chem and phy.
for business , idk i'll spam papers too.
POA i'll try to get some help from my friends who are pro in POA.

#Examlifesucks. #BeingAStudentSucks.


Looking fine.... 


COME AT ME BRO. AHHAHAHA

well, life is quite stress and boring nowadays. 
My mum is back today hehe
yes, new stuffs.
alot alot of leggings.
and a newwwww RAYBAN shades. :)

Love mum mum so much, she always cares about me hehe
 


anyway,My mind came across this Question.
"wad kind of boyfriend you want?"
So I was day dreaming one day and I thought of this Question.


and here is my answer to my own silly random question.


In the future I want a boyfriend that is,
Patient, and won't get angry at me for no reason haha.
Understand me and have the same interest.
One that will help me blow dry my hair haha (Cuz im so lazy to)
Share his clothes with me, because i'm a type of girl who loves guy clothing, comon. If he's my guy, I would rape his clothes man
One that will give me all the attention I need, accompany me every Friday and Saturday at home, watch movies, anime, slack.
Hahaha, and one that would eat what I cook/bake. 

but how can , no such perfect guys one la.


OH BTW HERE'S A PIC OF ME TODAY 
HEH I MANAGED TO TIE PIGTAILS 





Okie, shall end my post for today.
Hope... everything goes well for me later.. I'll try to go get some sleep.