零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Disappointed.




Hey everyone who reads my blog haha.
O lvl is around the corner, My body just can't work anymore._.
brain can't think anymore. Can't at all.
FML.

Worse is I gave up.
I'm not those who would give up easily ..
Disappointed in myself.

I PANIC.
I GET STRESS.
but I am not doing anything. =_=

Recently also quite bad mood. boo
but thanks to my friends who always cheers me up.
SOME ONLY.
Some others are utterly useless.
Only know how to vent anger on me.
DO THINGS THAT HURT ME THEN SHYOK SENDIRI. 
this kind of friends. lol
'FRIENDS' ah.
Don't vent your dirty anger on me. 
Fuck u. fuck off.

Okay, here are some pictures thanks Ash , for taking them :D