零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Watch me change.


“世界上,没有丑的女人,只有懒惰的女人”
I've decided to start eating proper and eat healthy food to 
slim down and have a clear skin. 
I want to be reaching a point where I am presentable without makeup. 
I want to change. Watch me.
Currently I am not very confident with myself and that's why I am not gonna show u any picture of me without makeup. BUT i will, when my face improve.
and I'm gonna take a few "before" picture of my body size and my face conditions.


Today I tried a different eyeliner.
and so here are ..








零きれいですか?:)bhb*

I'm currently at a japanese restaurant with my mother, we're eating japanese food ! 



Yea ikr, I brought my laptop to the restaurant 

Haha anyway today I had really bad first day of uterus screw day.
it was one of the worst i experience in my life.




yup that's what I did the whole day :'(
I wonder why god have to punish us for not getting pregnant every month.
okay enough of the rant. 

Shall end this post here before I go to the ciiineeemaaaaaa. 
Oh yea we're watching Percy Jackson ! 
Will do a review of the movie soon