零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Hold on , Don't give up.




Before I start my blogging, 
Visit Ash's blog ! He posts about his daily life event !
He's a goodfriend of mine , so MUST VISIT AH @@
www.ashenenneo.blogspot.com





Also visit Olivia's blog !
Her blog is very interesting too 
Haha got alot of nice nice nice picture of her *ps. she model*

www.yuyoppe.blogspot.com






So this few days I have been quite stress.
Because of the delaying and the never coming "tmr i will study"
I finally started to study. 
My mind be like :"LETS GO OUT AND PLAY , LETS SLEEP AT HOME!"
but I be : "NO"

MUGGING LIKE MAD !!


and every morning ! I would force myself to wakeup no matter how much I wanna sleep.





OMIGAH MY SELFIES :3



Really very very tired nowadays
Sometimes I don't even feel like doing any single thing at all..
but I won't give up.. Just a few more months.. 

I really dislike how my mum always so paranoid about me getting home after 7 pm, everyday get scolded. 
I don't study oso cannot. I found a way i will really study ALSO CANNOT. I have no idea how then she can understand me.



My momo still better than anyone in my family !



ANYWAY
I'VE GOT SOME NEW GOALS

 SLIM BACK DOWN TO 45KG BECAUSE I'M TOO FAT.
 CURE MY DAMN PIMPLES BECAUSE I'M TOO PIMPLY. 
 Stop slacking everyday because OTHERWISE, I'M TOO LAZY.

I shall find way to remind myself of all these goal because
i'm usually so out of target. My mind be floating around everwhere. and anywhere.
floating like dandelions !
dandelions are my favourite flowers!
look, I found an emoticon with dandelions.



OMG TALKING ABOUT DANDELIONS.
Ash ! your drawings are getting better and better,
I'm happy to see all of your artworks ! 
and thanks for giving me advices about things like 
e.g creating a timetable to keep track of my timing for revising.
and daily goal list! 



Okay, I'm gonna end it here, because I need to sleep soon.
Studying tmr again !

 

Goodnight readers, Well not like anyone will read my blog haha.
but thanks for reading my blogposts !