零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


18/9/2013


PIKABOO !




Yupp I coloured my hair black and left some purple to tint my hair haha I love it, thanks ash for giving me the idea.


HI HI, today is wednesday and I'm staying at home.
In fact I will stay at home for the next few days.
Because I don't want to apply makeup for a few days.

"Natural Beauty"
So how many people thinks that there's such things as
"NATURAL BEAUTY."
You know one thing I HATE about this world is that
when a girl is in their most Natural confidence,
people would tear their confidence down.
For example, a girl gets in a school and she's so happy
that she can meet new friends and then that's not exactly what happened to her, instead some people go around and criticise her and it gets real bad day after day, she can't really stand it 
anymore. Because "school" was supposed to be a place for her to actually escape from her 'hell' which was at home. She thought that she could be having new friends and they would listen to her as she was the 'only child' and nobody would ever listen to her. All that she would recieve at home, is scoldings and more scoldings and beatings and beatings and beatings.
She endured throughout her life, she struggled with her academics  and finally got into secondary school.
She thought that life would be different. She acted a little different because she finally got out of a place where people don't really like her. She blabbered a little bit. She talked a little bit more, because she thought that way , people would like to talk her. She was wrong. To be honest, she don't really know how to make friends because she have been alone in her whole life and nobody at home would teach her about making friends or skills in life, her vocabulary wasn't strong, since young she didn't know many words. She didn't know how to express herself.
 Her family wasn't perfect. She don't always have a dad to talk to , Her mother suffered from depression. 
So, in secondary school, she approached people differently,
she got picked on too. The first year wasn't bad, the second year was getting bad, she didn't know what was 'love' because she was lacking care from her family. She found a boy she thought she "loved" and school forced her to breakup with that boy because that boy was a drug addict. parents had to come down to school.
She left him and after that , things got worse from there. EVERYONE called her bitch, slut because she left him. Truth was she didn't have any choice..
She endured,
 She loved pink so much, her bag was pink, her pencil case was pink, her phone was pink, she got mocked about that. She started to fight for herself by saying things back when people do. By doing that everyone started hating her more.
Then she was being called ugly. She was extremely skinny, like bone skinny. She's tanned, like super duper tanned, Her face, wasn't nice, She had pimples, her features aren't really nice. Her teeth isn't straight.
So, things got worse after she got braces. 
I guess people noticed she wan't tat perfect.
They starting mocking her , calling her ugly, flat and BIG nose,
from there , her confidence started to get lower and lower, 
She hated school so much, she didn't even want to go to school.
the third year , she found afew friends that gave her confidence to go to school. She loved them dearly because they were her only friends. in that class, there were people that aren't very nice. They started calling her 'prostitude' , 'slut' , telling her to 'spread her legs' in Geylang, her mother is a 'prostitude' as well, "ugly prostitude" "EVEN if u go geylang , no one wants u"
Things that spouted from their mouth wasn't just that , they are much worse compared to these. after that she didn't have any confidence at all. 

Well that is based on a real story. it's a stupid story but yup.
I don't believe in 'natural beauty'
people constantly wants to improve themselves.
Especially people like me.
and I hate it when people tell me 'no , you're fine the way you are' NO I'M NOT. 
you would now know how does it feel to have to face your face EVERY SINGLE DAY. I don't even dare to look at the mirror at times..
and we are JUDGED by our looks no matter what, whether u like it or not. 


I wish I can find someone who can 
accept me in whatever form I may be now, and my future.
Someone who can understand me, someone who is willing to make me happy, but this is like impossible one haha because, 
Everyone is selfish.
How would anyone be so nice. 
haha alright I'll go study now..


Owh yea, and Happy birthday to my VIRGO aunt Susan, 
I love you.