零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


17 and moving on to my very own purple



Hey humans, I'm officially 17.
HAH oops I meant 71 ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
and yes, on my very own darling birthday , I changed my pink to purple :'D





I'm very happy that my friends actually celebrated my birthday for me. 
We had Japanese food in clarkeQuay then we drink @ ClarkeQuay. (Pictures above)
I am really happy this year on my birthday , thanks for all the suprise and everything. 
Can u believe it? I had 3 birthday cakes in total today :'D
One from Johnny , Qi , Ash , Wesley , Ash and Vanessa 
One from Sam , Dawn and Baby Swings . 
Another one from my family members ( Aunt and cousin and richard and Keegan's wife )





Here are some of the pictures ! 



My birthday eve , had dinner with Yujia (´ε` )




My dear Vanessa 


Being so called 'VAIN'


Ash !


*Pouts* did it disgust u?





another birthday present from my mummy besides my ipod 5th gen 


was being handsome awhile before purple hair haha 
fell in love with myself for awhile.

Alright here's my simple simple update 
I'll try to keep up recently sorry for being such a lazy ass :'D