零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Malaysia trip ! (*^。^*)★


大家好


Guess what? 
I skipped a week of school to go back to malaysia !
For what? 
GAIN WEIGHT AND NOSE FILLERS X'D 

First , went to BP.
So happy to see my family :)
and the kids were so cute \(///Σ///)\

Pictures below !






 不要误会!跟熙熙拍很多因为她一直跟着我~  (⊙ヮ⊙)



新来的audrey妹妹~ 你好可爱噢~


最坏蛋的 yui 跟熙熙一样坏==
但是也很可爱啦~ 



See see who driving already ~~

So happy ~ No need korkor fetch us already we can just go straight away don need  麻烦哥哥
Shiok until cannot shiok liao werrrrrr (●´ω`●)ゞ


This is when we start to get fat >//.//< wahaha

*oops my yogurt melted* 
//.// (hide) so lam nua 

Zeh zeh bring me go eat alot of things ~
Snogurt la, Takoyaki la, Sushi Mentai la, Cake la ~~ 
How good of you neh Jesslyn zehzeh ♪♪(o*゜∇゜)o~♪♪









So sweet of her ain't it >//.//< *shyshyshy*
My best zehzeh or can just say is best friend,
since childhood bestfriend haha xD


Here's one of our family meal haha 

Nice right , I love living in msia, got so many nicenice food ~




 Did u notice until, my nose lika weird weird one?
tats cuz It's still swollen >//.//< 
It's my second fillers.. I don't see a diff actually.. I can say I'm quite disappointed .
(。┰ω┰。)

Why? because this is how much it can go for fillers.
I don't want anymore fillers. I'll just go for a proper nose job either in thailand or Guangzhou.
I can't stand looking at a fkin flat an huge nose.  Seriously..

Well anyway here are the photos.


there wasn't any 'before and after' pictures though.
in this picture, it was the third day. It was counted 'presentable' 
I was so insecure I tot I failed the surgery LOL.
I didn't rly had the mood to go out but I had no choice.


I didn't rly take alot pictures, it was almost all on the third day.
I was nomnomnom-ing on some 糕点 haha.


This was my first fillers, haha


Oh well, then we went to KL from Batu ~
did some shopping and had some awesome foody ~ 
Had a few nights spent in KL at my 8 aunt's house. Thanks for everything. lol


This is Danielle's room , where I have been sleeping in haha.
I like how I can peep at the neighbours 


Look at what I found !
My little toy, This toy was like my childhood fav,
Then Danielle liked it , I was generous enough to give it to her 
haha I missed it so much. 

CONTINUE SPAMMING PICTURES*

Shopping at Mid valley Megamall mama at the back LOLOL




SO , after that day something happened. 
lol, so we had to move out of aunt's house and rent hotel for a day before we make our way back to 
Batu Pahat , damnnnnn.


In the hotel room ~~~~ weeeeee~


Another one !!
自恋到要死。。。
:/

Then we went to buy some foood hehe



FRIES
Wasabi + Mayonaise flavour.



Mummy buy Macarons for me 
(First time eating Macarons)


This is the pink one ~ It's so pretty~~ @@



Blue one !! 

The stay at the hotel was awesome , 
I didn't get enough sleep though !
The next day we had to go to back to Batu Pahat.


I'm so tired tired tired !!!!!

So the next morning, We went to check out and then we had our brunch @ Dragon-i
It's veryvery nice !! Here are the pictures!!



This is kinda like a soup, 
There's vegetable, century egg, salty egg yolk and garlic.

4star 



The 小笼包 presentation is abit fail huh,
the taste is only 3.5star as well, not say very nice.



My mum's rice , not sure what's the name but this is veryvery nice !
4star for this 8D




This is my Beefnoodles ! 
it's abit salty they could improve on that , if it isn't that salty I would give it a 5 star xD
4star for this ~~~




That's our meal, hehe
then we were on the way to Batu Pahat already.





after we reached we went to eat satay ~




with grandpapa !

That was the last day in Malaysia, 
I could say I love the trip back home, I would definitely miss Malaysia and my family.

BACK TO REALITY.
Singapore.

As soon as I get back to Singapore,
I rushed home and prepare to go out for a movie with Vanessa
I was so late, and I was so guilty to make Vanessa wait for me.
Lucky we didn't miss the movie.
What did we watched? hehe
we watched Pacific Rim !


The movie rating :
★★★

I like the concept that it's robot fighting some monster but 
I think it's too 'copy cat' already >//.//>
It's like a mixture of Iron man and Transformers ! >.<
I really like the female actress ! 'Mako Mori' Her real name is Rinko Kikuchi !
She's so beautiful ...

This is who she was on the show ~!
SO COOL RIGHT SO MANLY !!! OMG




look ! SHE'S SO PRETTY !!!! OMG 
-dies-

Enough of the fan girling ! :/

Here's a picture of me and Vanessa !


THIS PRETTY LADEH


After that day , was back to school days, so boring,
as per usual, and then 
On wednesday after school, I met Ash, Wesley and Purpur Piggy !





Here's a picture with Wesley Scummie Tay !
(First picture ever with Scummie Tay)
Don't I look like a boy in here? x'D


Yeapp ! we had Ramen play @Holland Village !




I had this, (omg i forgot the name of the ramen .. )
I have really bad memory next time I should write down or sth lol 
but I rmb in their current menu the number is 'D8'
haha because I remember the D'8 face (笑) 
Gomenasai ~

and this,


was my drink !! 

OREO ICE BLENED DRINK 

I like Holland Village , it's a very calm and relaxing place to be at ,
We went around there and there's alot of like cool cool things at Holland Village ~
things like antiques haha, so cool ! but they are all damn expensive ); sadly.

While we were there
there was a shop with fake snakes and stuff ,
(I have phobia for fake stuff like this i have no idea why ); )
ASH keeps disturbing me with them HURRR !!
ASH Y U NO STAHP !

Haha, he was just playing haha anyway, 
then we went to starbucks and have a drink !
then we went to take the MRT to Tiong Bahru to meet Purpur ~
OH WESLEY WENT HOME ~
Then we walk at the mall, omg the mall super small,
Haha, less than an hour we got bored and we decided to go to MDIS for fun haha
then we went there and slack haha 
I laughed like mad at MDIS
we went to 7-11 to get a drink then Ash asked Purpur to say "ANU"
he thought is some Japanese word then he 傻傻的 just say "Anu" out loud 

"anu" is actually the 7-11 cashier's name!
 then he kept saying "害我一直年叫的名字"
AHHAHA OMG !!
then we went out to have a seat ,
then Ash started to make cross eyes to keep make me laugh,
OMG I swear it's the funniest thing ever HAHAHAHA

we went to the classroom level then we went to the library to play funrun ,
then we headed home >//.//<
I FEEL very very bad for Purpur because I very 自私~
He so tired ard still ask him meet me , haha boo T_T
私が行く前に私は彼に抱擁を与えた
>//.//<


-le sigh-
WEDNESDAY was a enjoyable, happy yet saddening day.
My very very very very very long de friend (4yr) 
Got thing happen never tell me, once I knw about it I was so worried.... 
OPPA IF U ARE READING THIS I WAS RLY WORRIED AND I WAS RLY WORRIED AND I WAS RLY RLY WORRIED OKAY . @@@@

I shouldn't talk about this matter on my blog as it's a shown-to-public blog anyway.
That's about it for wednesday hehe !

Thursday (today) xD

I skipped school ... 
I was so so so so tired.. I really cannot stand it.
I didn't go for BS class.
Sigh... I'm so bad... I knw I can't do that but .. AHHH . =.=
then I tried to makeup > //.// < (With eyelashes)


scary right ! 'power of makeup' (笑)


Tsukema tsukema tsukema tsuke ~~ 


then I went to find Yujiajia for Dinner @ Astons.
had a quick catch up session with her :)

Here are the pics!!








Lastly, this picture, 
erm idk why this is so funny HAHAH :'D



hehe, tat's about it , my whole 2 weeks !

This week on saturday I'm going to JB with Purpur,Johnny and JiaJun and other humans !
 
will upload about that okay ? 
Take care readers ! 
Ja matte ne 


follow me on Twitter @reimikii
 :)