零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


Hello there strangers (‐^▽^‐)


Hey everyone, How's it going? 
haha I guess I'm watching too much pew die pie (´0ノ`*)
I've been watching that the wholeeee day like the WHOLE day.


Just look at how cute can pewds be ●´ω`●)ゞ


currently I'm watching this !




He's extremely hilarious.
he keeps me laughing,
Thanks mien pewds, you cheered up my day !



So yea I went to Malaysia with 
Johnny, Purpur and Jiajun the other day and it was kinda cool.
Tho I didn't really take alot of pictures.
I did buy handphone covers nowadays hehe,
I got a I-GLOW cover for my phone.
It's only 15 RM.
How amazingly amazing?!



I also got my perfume in Msia,
It is so cheap~ 
yeap, I use Miracle by Lancome.



What else did I buy? I don't really remember.
I guess it was food >//.//< 


Then we went back early.
 BECAUSE OF MY DAD, HE WAS SO PARANOID.
he's worried that I would go missing or get kidnapped.. 
Seriously. I'm not a kid anymore..


Sometimes Parents Just , Dont understand us.
seriously.

I didn't really go home straight haha,
we went to bugis. 
Met ash and Vanessa, then I went back home with Vanessa.

This is the end of the trip xD


YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA END WAS IT.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This few days I would study @ Bugis libray with Ash
here's a picture with Ash , we had Ramen ! :D






School is always stressful :(
Who likes school, no one does.
But I envy Ash because he can 'stress' over something of his own interest. Well , of cos it's not that easy.
Ganbatte ash , I knw u can do it !


26/06/2013 


Skipped today again and went out with Vanessa , before that went to do nails ): I'm so sad because my nails are so ugly now .  ):


How utterly disappointing. Now I can't even have kyary inspired nails anymore ..

How dare this gel gel thing make my nails so ke lian.....I feel so sad..



While waiting for Vanessa 
At smoothie king !




She came!! :D









Here's the pictures of the most recent events
or whatsoever. Because I'm so lazy to plan to type all the events all out.

:x







"EATING MY CAT, ALWAYS ENJOY FROM THE ASS"


Okay I look so weird.


 Vanessa and me on THAT Sunday
hehe , pretty pretty Vanessa !



Ate So much spaghetti at home :3


went out and eat beef nooodles with mama @Takashimaya


Mummy bought this for me,
@Topshop for 139 SGD.


That's kinda it for this post I guess, sorry about the short post, I will start to post more often !