零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


23 June 2013 (๑╹っ╹๑)


Hello everyone ! ✩

So recently there's this haze haze thing..
for those of you that don't really knw what it is,
here's how 'haze' looks like in Singapore
PSI OF 365 *if i'm not wrong*

this picture ^^
was taken @ UOB building Raffles place.
haha, I feel bad for the tourist as they were wasting their time
in singapore. >///.///< !
That day, the haze was so bad. honestly really that bad. 


Indonesia commented that Singaporeans are "Childish"
well, I think that Fresh air is at least the most basic for humans, Singaporeans were suffering. They are so selfish.
even people in their own country were suffering.
 

ANYWAY!

Life have been quite boring for me this few days.
>//.//<

yesterday me and Yujia went for the 
concert. to be honest we wasted our time. hurhurhur.
we didn't get to see #2ne1 anyway too..

here's some pictures !


our '#ootd' for ytd !

CAMWHORE TAIMUUU



my precious lil' girl I love u many many ^^

haha, anyway if you were asking about my eyes, yes they did become smaller >//.//< but I started having eye infections. D':

ATTENTION! GORE PICTURE BELOW XD




yea, and i had alot of pimples around my cheeks and scars haha 
whatever it is =3=


today was bored..
as usual..
I stayed home the whole day..
I did this to my laptop hahahaha !!


couldn't go out today because not a single soul was at home today. only me and momo 




My one and only momo - chan ~ 




Was literally rotting away,
Miss R got married today and i couldn't go.
Thank you mum. and my eye.

Miss R is my beautiful primary school teacher.
So far the best teacher I could ever have.
I always wondered why she wasn't attached in primary school
haha, this few days I've seen her outside with Mr Muz ,hmm
I thought something was fishy between them x'3
I WAS RIGHT!!!! HAHA
Brings me to a point , during primary school she always 
peep at the PE ground (where mr muz is @)
AHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA SO THIS IS WHY.



So sweet right ! Traditional Malay wedding.
So awesome.. too bad I missed it. 
once again. THANK YOU MUM AND MY EYE. 


Had dinner with Cousies , Richard and mum 
@ pizza hut ! Didn't rly take much picture xD


too full.. 
but thanks mum for the meal !

MY NAUGHTER MOTHER...
*UNGLAM PICTURE*
**AS U CAN SEE MY EYES ARE STILL SWOLLEN**






ALRIGHT !
that's it for now.
there's school tmr ima go and finish up my homework
hehe ! 
Thanks for reading guys ! Goodnight and Goodbye !