零.美紀 ★ Posts ★ +Twitter ★ +Insta ★ +Facebook ★



Sanguivoriphobia
零.美紀★

Hey, It's Rei ★


Welcome,
I pour my life events in this place
Leave a comment if you want to,

REI.MIKI★

零.美紀★

Tagboard




Check them out ! ★



ASH NEO

TING TING

Rude Comments please keep them to yourselves. Please put your blog link so I can visit you back if you want !


17 June 2013 (//・_・//)


Just a random update for the day.

Current PSI level @ 171.
Oh god bless Singapore.
I guess the Haze will eventually eat up our lungs. 

Aaaaa... I have a horrible annoying stye in my eye .. 
when I look into the mirror, I cry.
That's how horrible I feel now. 
 
Since god created humans and animals.
Why did god create pimples, black heads, whiteheads and STYE?!
seriously getting very pissed off about this.
It makes me moody and I'm getting very annoyed about it.

Tmr I have to go out and go to school, how am I supposed to go out like this.. 
Gonna wear spectacles, and hope it distracts people from looking into my eyes and see my ugly stye.
*btw, i realised how stye and eyes rhymes.* 

I went to check youtube and saw the video of stye removal. OUCH.
No way I'm gonna go sit down there and let them do such a thing to me.
It's like they inject sth into the affected area at first, then they use some clam to clamp ur eyes and then
they use the needles to poke ur stye and twirl around the stye WHAT EW
WTFUUU ..

*ROLLS AROUND*


I hope my eyes will get better like soon.. I rly hope so.. MEEEHH.
Yesterday, I went to find Landy Jiejie after so long finally can see her ! 
Then we went and eat eat eat eat in chinatown.
before that I swear my eyes weren't that bad.
After that it was like superrr bad. 

Really, this thing ruins my mood and I really hope this stye shit can die.
like go to hell. srsly. HMPH.
alright, gtg go sleep as I have to wakeup early tmr, Goodnight ! 



This was in the morning before going to the airport to fetch Landy jiejie ,
Looks fine doesn't it. 
STYE u little shit.........


Stay tuned to my next update okie? 
meanwhile I'm gonna do this now...


Hahahahahahhaha ! Goodnight !